Finance | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Comtech Xicom Technology is seeking a Contracts Manager professional to join our team! The successful candidate will be responsible the following:
Contracts: Responsible for administrating contractual documents that establish business relationships with vendors, commercial and Government customers, and partners. Analyzes contracts to ensure compliance to company policy, government specifications, export trade compliance, and risk mitigation. Perform other duties as required.
Export Compliance: In cooperation with the Corporate Compliance Office, assume responsibility for the local compliance with export trade activities. Continual assessment and application of regulatory requirements to ensure the company’s compliance.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Comtech Xicom Technology, founded as Xicom Technology in 1991, has grown to be a world leading satellite communications (satcom) amplifier supplier, offering the broadest product line in the industry. Our focus on customers, innovation, and quality has driven growth and created a company with a reputation for excellence. Regarded as an industry leader across the board, Xicom provides rugged, highly efficient and reliable Traveling Wave Tube Amplifiers (TWTAs), Klystron Power Amplifiers (KPAs), Solid State Power Amplifiers (SSPAs), and Block Upconverters (BUCs) for commercial and military broadcast and broadband applications around the world. These Xicom High Power Amplifiers (HPAs) are in use in critical communications links on the ground, in the air and on the sea; they support fixed traditional and direct-to-home broadcast, mobile news gathering, transportable and flyaway systems, secure high data rate communications, and broadband access over satcom.
- Perform pre-award and post-award contract administration functions for cost reimbursement, fixed price, or task order contracts, including, but not limited to the following: modifications, change orders, contract/task order closeouts, terminations, equitable adjustments, limitation of cost notices, and local DCMA/DCAA assist.
- Establish and maintain business and operational processes for assuring trade compliance throughout all contracting activity.
- Prepare & maintain contract files, including customer Non-Disclosure Agreements. Draft NDA’s as necessary.
- Ensure contract compliance and efficient contract administration.
- Prepare all contract correspondence. Interfaces with customer on a variety of issues.
- Serve as the company’s Empowered Official.
- Working with the Corporate Compliance Office, provide guidance and strategy on all business area licensing and export issues, while assuring full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Corporate requirements.
- Generation and management of export licenses and TAA’s.
- Working with the Corporate Compliance Office, perform continuous analysis of US Government and international trade regulations to identify procedural changes to assure compliance to dynamic international trade regulations.
- Experience with commercial contracts, purchase orders, and general terms and conditions for sale.
- Strong contract documentation and administration skills.
- Experience with DoD contracting, including FAR, DFARS, and other government contracting rules.
- Good verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Experience with ITAR, EAR, and U.S. federal export regulations.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited organization.
- Minimum of three (3) years of hands-on experience in contract management, export compliance, including drafting and negotiating NDA’s and sales agreements
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.