Office | Gaithersburg, MD | Full Time
Founded in 1985, ComTech Systems is a family-owned small business located in Gaithersburg, MD. We are a Managed Technology Service Provider (MTSP). As an MTSP we provide the complete support of our clients technology, specifically their IT Network, Voice solutions (phone system), Video Surveillance, and cabling infrastructure. We have earned an outstanding reputation for quality service by maintaining a team of hardworking professionals with a focus on exceeding our customers expectations.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Manage agenda/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for upper management
- Manage phone calls and emails for the Accounting and Sales, and occasionally support the Service Department
- Support Accounting Department with data entry, processing of client payments and invoicing, entering of receipts for internal expenses
- Managing monthly AR aging reports and make customer collections calls, reconciling between systems, etc.
- Support Sales team with reports and preparation of presentations/proposals , generating and managing lead lists, tracking opportunities, sending out front end packages, scheduling appointments, and assisting with followup communications.
- General administrative tasks, such as, scanning, filing, ordering office supplies, managing US Mail, and packages
- Assisting colleagues as necessary
- High School or higher education
- Minimum 3 years of office administration experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills
- Dependability, flexibility and professional demeanor
- A self-motivated, engaged, team player, with a positive attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, and manage stress effectively
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Accounting experience
- Working in a small business environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability