Business Operations | Burlingame, CA | Full Time
Position: Client Associate - Must Have Mortgage Experience
LogicEase Solutions Inc (LE), headquartered in Burlingame, California, was founded in 2001 and has established itself as a leading provider of intelligent business solutions to the financial services industry, offering employees the unique opportunity to take part in a successful company that still has tremendous growth opportunities ahead. The company’s ComplianceEase division developed the industry's first automated mortgage compliance solution that employs advanced artificial intelligence reasoning and decisioning technologies, as well as natural language processing. LE’s significant and growing customer base includes top-tier lenders, banks, and Wall Street firms.
This position is based at LogicEase’s headquarters in Burlingame, CA.
LogicEase Solutions Inc. is looking for a talented Client Associate to work in our business operations department. Client Associates are involved with providing strategic perspective, product understanding, and outstanding analytics to help move the company forward.
This is a mid-level position presenting candidates who are both analytical and client focused with an opportunity to contribute to the implementation and ongoing management of client accounts. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to interact directly with clients and internal business partners on complex and compelling issues. This is a growth position for candidates who have a analytical orientation and seek to understand business customers and end user needs. We are seeking creative self-starters who enjoy the challenge of multi-tasking in a small company setting.
- Provide client support services to clients by reviewing data and identify appropriate solution.
- Participate in providing client trainings across multiple product suites.
- Participate in new client implementations and ongoing management of client relationships.
- Participate in variety of special project assigned.
- Regularly communicate with clients and business partners; conveying product information and training to both individuals and groups.
- Develop user guides, training presentations and internal process documentation.
- Recommend solution enhancements through thorough understanding of end user needs.
- BA/BS degree in MIS, Business Administration, Math, Finance, Economics or related field.
- 1 - 2 years experience. Teaching / Client Training experience a plus.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Must have problem solving skills and an independent thinker.
- Keen understanding of basic business operations (systems, processes, departments, functions).
- Must enjoy problem solving and working with complex systems and processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal diplomacy and project management skills.
- Superior customer service skills and desire to always enhance the customer experience.
- Proficient use of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
LogicEase is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).