Finance | Parsippany, NJ | Full Time
Community Hope, Inc., is a nonprofit corporation that provides a supportive living environment for individuals recovering from mental illness and substance abuse. Personal growth of the consumers is promoted in an atmosphere of hope and dignity.
Assisting the Finance Dept. with the administrative functioning of the finance department.
- Processes A/P and A/R obtain approval as needed.
- Produces monthly financial statements for HUD and Community Hope, Inc.
- Distributes petty cash to Group Homes on a weekly basis.
- Reconciles Bank Statements.
- Attends and participates in all applicable meeting and trainings.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Finance, CFO
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited college or university in a related discipline or four years accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office. (Excel)
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact