Finance | Parsippany, NJ | Full Time
Community Hope, Inc., is a nonprofit corporation that provides a supportive living environment for individuals recovering from mental illness and substance abuse. Personal growth of the consumers is promoted in an atmosphere of hope and dignity. Additionally, Community Hope, Inc. provides several programs to homeless veterans and their families.
Assisting the Director of Finance with the administrative functioning of the finance department
- Reconciles Bank Statements.
- Budget monitoring.
- Processes A/P and A/R obtain approval as needed.
- Produces monthly financial statements for HUD and Community Hope, Inc.
- Bills Medicaid for services provided.
- Distributes petty cash to Group Homes on a weekly basis.
- Attends and participates in all applicable meeting and trainings.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Finance, CFO
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited college or university in a related discipline or four years accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)