Finance | Parsippany, NJ | Full Time
Community Hope, Inc., is a nonprofit corporation that provides a supportive living environment for individuals recovering from mental illness and substance abuse. Additionally, Community Hope, Inc. provides several programs to homeless veterans and their families.
- Prepare all journal entries and account analysis within close deadlines
- Prepare monthly financial statements for HUDS and other assigned programs
- Analyze results for significant or unusual variances
- Process assigned A/P on a timely basis and ensure recorded in G/L timely and accurately
- Ensure all documents submitted to government agencies are accurate, timely, and approved
- Prepare schedules to support the accurate and timely completion of annual budgets
- Attend and participates in all applicable meetings and trainings
- Prepare or assists in preparing various financial reports as needed
- Prepare schedules as required to support timely completion of annual audit
- Other responsibilities as requested by Finance Director or Assistant Controller
Bachelors’ Degree in a related discipline or four years accounting experience.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel).
Knowledge of and experience in web-based fund accounting software preferred.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact