Behavioral Health Counselor (Part-time weekends)
Hope for Veterans | Lyons, NJ | Part Time
Community Hope, Inc. is a non-profit agency dedicated to assisting individuals recovering from mental illness through transitional and supportive housing.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact
Providing residential support services to veterans in the program.
- Monitors veterans in housekeeping maintenance and upkeep of the residence.
- Provides transportation as required.
- Participates as a team member in the maintenance and care of the facility and ensures safety of the veterans in the program.
- Assists in the administration of drug and alcohol screenings.
- Documents service delivery and maintains accurate and timely clinical documentation.
- Documents any and all pertinent information in and reviews the Communication Log Book, Resident Sign-In Log, Medication Sign-In Log, Pass Authorization Log, and reporting any violations to the Program Coordinator.
- Functions as a team member: covering shifts, communicating all relevant information to other team members, covering co-workers duties as needed.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the Program Coordinator, and/or other supervisors.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in Mental Health or a related discipline; or Licensed R.N.; or two years of college plus two years of related work or life experience, or licensed as a Practical Nurse (LPN) plus two years of related mental health experience; or a High School diploma and four years of related mental health experience.
Must possess a valid driver’s license, with a good driving record.
Saturday: 7am–3pm & Sunday: 7am–3pm
Saturday: 3am–11pm & Sunday: 3am–11pm
Saturday: 7am–3pm & Sunday: 3pm – 11pm
Saturday: 3pm – 11pm & Sunday: 7am–3pm