Office Manager-Part Time
Administration | Raleigh, NC | Part Time
Communities in Schools of NC is hiring a part time Office Manager to provide administrative support to the CISNC team. Successful candidates will be detail oriented, collaborative and ready and willing to support the CISNC team. He/She will manage office admin functions and provide event support (50% of time), order and maintain office supplies in accordance with budget (10% of time), coordinate office vendor support (20% of time), support board of directors and meetings(10% of time), and provide assistance as requested by CEO (10% or less of time). We are looking for someone to work morning hours 5 days per week (~9am to 2pm daily).
- Schedule, order and manage office meetings (including catering, scheduling of conference rooms, etc.)
- Manage all administrative duties associated with CISNC Staff and Board Meetings as well as logistics and organization of these meetings
- Must be able to take detailed minutes with accuracy and professional grammar at all Board meetings, including Committee meetings (as requested)
- Coordinate, attend and support events sponsored by CISNC and partners as needed
- Assist the team with communication both internal and external (email, phone, written, etc.) May be required to communicate with board members on a regular basis as well.
- Manage and serve as liaison with third party vendors: cell and office phones, IT, printer/office equipment, landlord on CISNC’s office space, and others as needed.
- Maintain other documentation/related systems as requested by the Executive Leadership Team
- Order office supplies for staff office and field staff across the state
- Maintain organizational documentation updates (contact information of board, email distribution lists, and equipment inventory lists, etc)
- Assist Human Resources/Finance with onboarding and offboarding of staff
- Opening and distributing all mail to include logging all checks on cash control document (daily)
- Maintain control of organization’s credit cards and collect/manage related invoices
- Approve and code office invoices that are received for joint organizational costs
- Create documents and other materials as requested for team in Microsoft office products or design software
- Manage and maintain the calendar and schedule for the President/CEO to include but not limited to travel, logistics and appointments and assistance with expense reporting (as requested)
- Keep the office space appearance in a neat, clean and orderly manner, including ordering condiment supplies
- Greet and welcome visitor to offices
- Answer phones at the main incoming line
- Other administrative or project duties as assigned.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Service orientation and strong positive attitude
- Technical fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Graphics design software experience preferred (Adobe, Canva, InDesign, etc)
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to work with a diverse team
- Must be detail-oriented, multi-task capable, well organized and able to work independently and in teams
- May be required to travel for certain events
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds
- Must be able to see, hear, speak
- Must be able to move about the office
- Must be able to travel, including overnight, upon occasion to provide event support
- Associates degree and 5 plus years of related experience or a bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of related experience.
About Communities In Schools of North Carolina
Communities In Schools of North Carolina (CISNC) is a leading partner in providing Integrated Student Supports or wraparound services to propel student success in more than 300 schools across the state. Based directly inside schools, student support specialists connect students and their families to evidence-based services and supports, as well as critical educational and community-based resources, to increase attendance, improve behavior, enhance coursework and engage more parents and families in student success. Tailored to each student’s specific needs, student support specialists create personalized toolkits for success and an educational experience where students can learn, thrive and power the future. Learn more at www.cisnc.org, and stay connected with CISNC on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.