Research | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
Communities In Schools of North Carolina in Raleigh, NC is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager. This position is responsible for the development, implementation, and management of all forms of internal and external marketing/communications in support of Communities In Schools of North Carolina state office.
General responsibilities include: content development for all forms of communications, social media presence, website management, attending and supporting special events, interview and story writing, research and list management, and providing support to the executive leadership team.
- Plan, develop and implement an integrated, strategic communications plan to advance CISNC’s brand identity; develop and manage an annual communications plan outlining strategies, objectives, and measurable outcomes of CISNC communication practices
- Develop and execute a media and marketing plan that significantly improves visibility and awareness of CISNC and its mission throughout its service area
- Increase the visibility of CISNC across key stakeholder audiences
- Develop partnerships with the executive leadership team and become a trusted resource for communication and marketing practices
- Support and maintain appropriate brand standards that reflect the CISNC mission; ensure that messages are integrated across the organization
- Manage components of annual marketing and communications budget
- Utilize available tracking and analytics sources/programs to monitor mentions, coverage, and industry-related topics and trends to support and measure strategy and plan execution.
- Provide support to the communications/marketing/development department
- Must be able to hear, see, speak and move about the office
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Must be able to attend events in a variety of environments and conditions
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, English or a related field with a focus or experience in digital media
- 5+ years prior marketing content experience
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office suite as well as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, WordPress and prior database maintenance/interface experience
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers effectively in busy situations
- Prior website support and development experience
- Ability to provide high level administrative support to department
About Communities In Schools of North Carolina
Communities In Schools of North Carolina (CISNC) is a leading partner in providing Integrated Student Supports or wraparound services to propel student success in more than 300 schools across the state. Based directly inside schools, student support specialists connect students and their families to evidence-based services and supports, as well as critical educational and community-based resources, to increase attendance, improve behavior, enhance coursework and engage more parents and families in student success. Tailored to each student’s specific needs, student support specialists create personalized toolkits for success and an educational experience where students can learn, thrive and power the future. Learn more at www.cisnc.org, and stay connected with CISNC on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.