Social Media Community Intern
College Recruiting/Internships | New York, NY | Internship
College Humor is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our marketing team this summer. It’s a small team, so you’ll be given a broad range of opportunities to get involved. Not one single coffee run is on your horizon!
AS THE SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN, YOU WILL:
- Gain daily cultivating/organizing tools for new CollegeHumor social media content
- Learn how to track and report to the team on user engagement and response
- Experience working directly on a Social Media campaign through the CH Intern Facebook Page
- Gain insight into the strategy behind the posting calendar the timing of social media campaigns
- Get hands on experience furthering CH community presence on discovery sites (Reddit, SU, etc.)
- Currently be enrolled in a college or university and be able to receive college credit for the internship
- Have a working knowledge or be an active user of various Social Media platforms (Twitter, Tumblr, etc)
- Be able to work a minimum of 3 days a week Monday-Friday in our Manhattan office
- Be reliable and have a great work ethic
- Have familiarity with CollegeHumor and an interest in comedy
Please include the exact days and times you are available in your cover letter. This is an unpaid internship. All applicants must be currently enrolled in school and receive college credit for the internship. Additionally, credit certification proof must be provided during the interview process.