Sales Planning Intern
College Recruiting/Internships | New York, NY | Internship
AD SALES PLANNING INTERNSHIP, SUMMER 2013
The CollegeHumor ad sales team is seeking a detail-oriented self-starter looking to leverage their analytical and problem solving abilities in a creative environment. As a thought-leader in branded entertainment, CollegeHumor is the ideal place to learn about digital media from the ground up with an energetic, fun loving work environment.
As a CollegeHumor Sales Planning intern you can look forward to taking away the following:
- A comprehensive understanding of media planning tools/language that will be a valuable asset in any advertising/media career
- Campaign/project management skills that can be directly applied to your courses in advertising, media and management
- Experience working within a supportive team structure while being granted the independence to manage individual assignments from start to finish
- Gain knowledge of how internal teams, systems and processes work together throughout the sales cycle to efficiently accomplish media goals
- Manage your own research based planning project under the supervision of a Media Planner and VP of Media Operations & Strategy
- Get an inside look into the media objectives and trends of the advertising industry
- Have a hand on the pulse of the ever-changing digital sphere, including cutting edge product offerings and breakthrough campaigns
- Enjoy all of the perks of life at CollegeHumor! This includes (but is not limited to) spontaneous nerf gun wars, all of the free candy/soda your heart desires, bagel Fridays, and in-office video shoots!
Want to be a part of the CH team? Please include the exact days and times you are available in addition to your resume and cover letter. Note: this is an unpaid internship. All applicants must be currently enrolled in school and receive college credit for the internship. Additionally, credit certification proof must be provided during the interview process.
CollegeHumor Media, comprised of CollegeHumor.com, Jest.com, Dorkly.com, SportsPickle.com, and several syndication partnerships, is a leading online entertainment company targeting a core audience of people ages 18-49. Founded by two high school friends, CollegeHumor Media delivers daily comedic content, including videos, pictures, articles and jokes, created and/or curated by the CollegeHumor staff. CollegeHumor Media attracts more than 15 million monthly uniques and generats more than 100 million video views per month (Nielsen/Net Ratings) with popular sketches such as "Jake and Amir," "Very Mary Kate" and "Troopers." CollegeHumor Media provides online advertisers across a variety of categories with an efficient vehicle for reaching multiple desirable demographics.