Ad Sales/National Sales/Sales | New York, NY | Internship
Interested in experiencing what it’s like to be part of the exciting Electus Digital/CollegeHumor Sales team for the Summer 2014? This paid internship is a perfect place to get a first-hand look at how the ‘business’ of online media works and learn how a comedy website is profitable.
As the Sales Intern these are just a few things you will learn and participate in:
- Sit side by side with the general staff in brainstorming sessions
- Learn how social and viral marketing contribute to audience development
- Attend Sales Calls with Fortune 100 Marketers
- Apply what you’ve learned in your courses to an actual Sales and Marketing group’s operations
- Get insight into trends and developments in online media and technology
- Gain an understanding of how content, syndication and distribution platforms are related
- Be part of a team that will evangelize the brand
- Become a Brand Ambassador for your school
- Apply classroom theories to audience research and web analytics
- Currently be enrolled in a college or university or a recent graduate.
- Be able to work 2-3 days a week Monday-Friday in our Manhattan office from around Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Be reliable and have a great work ethic
- Have familiarity with Electus Digital/CollegeHumor and an interest in media and entertainment.
This is a Paid Internship.