Post Production Manager
Editorial/Content | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
CollegeHumor Media, an operating business of IAC (Nasdaq: IACI), is a leading comedy-driven entertainment company that targets young adults age 18-34. Comprised of CollegeHumor.com, TodaysBigThing.com, Dorkly.com, and SportsPickle.com, CollegeHumor Media delivers original videos, pictures, and articles created and/or curated by its in-house editorial staff and reaches over 15 million unique visitors per month.
Founded in 1999 with the launch of CollegeHumor.com, CollegeHumor Media has expanded its expertise to leading brands and top level talent to create high-quality original content that has been viewed over 300 million times with its viewers watching 100 years worth of video content each month. In addition to online content, CollegeHumor Media has expanded into apparel and other forms of entertainment including two CollegeHumor books published by Penguin, and "The CollegeHumor Show" on MTV.
Title: Post Production Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
CollegeHumor is looking for a talented Post Production Supervisor with comic sensibility to join our production team in the Los Angeles office. This is a full time position with a primary focus on comedic web and television content.
- Coordinate simultaneous post-production schedules for multiple spots and projects
- Schedule post-production assets, rooms and crew
- Manage schedules for internal post-production crew, agency and clients
- Create and manage post-production workflow and schedule of projects, including editorial, motion graphics, visual effects, compositing, color grade, music and sound design, online and finishing
- Manage timely delivery of projects to agency and clients.
- 3-7 years of production/editing experience
- Passionate about post production
- Extensive editing experience
- Have a background in television post production
- Able to give decisive/constructive notes to improve the quality of an edit
- Have a passion for comedy and a comedy background
- Knowledgeable about post production workflows and software
- Great multi-tasker
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to interact professional with clients
- You should be a Mac OS proficient. Spreadsheets and databases should be your second nature. Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere knowledgable a must. Familiarity with all Adobe Creative Suite software is important. You must have a firm grasp on media file formats, resolutions and codecs and be completely comfortable generating new files to spec.
This is a full time position with benefits, based in Los Angeles. Only applicants who provide us a Resume will be considered.