Production | Los Angeles, CA | Internship
COLLEGEHUMOR ORIGINALS/ELECTUS DIGITAL
To provide interns with a unique, hands-on post-production experience and cultivate a new generation of CollegeHumor Originals/Electus Digital personnel.
CollegeHumor Originals/Electus Digital post-production Interns have an opportunity to contribute and work with a team of seasoned video editors and gain hands-on experience in all aspects of post-production.
For individuals with a strong interest in the process of post-production for television and the web, this opportunity is a great fit. Interns ultimately report to the Director of Post-Production as well as Assistant Editors on a project-to-project basis.
A typical day of post-production could include:
- Assistant edit sketches, including Ingesting, transcoding, syncing, and logging original videos.
- Editing outtake reels & behind-the-scenes videos.
- Edit sketches and work with Directors and Writers in the notes process.
- Working with many different camera formats including DSLR’s and Red camera workflows.
- Creating and organizing video production folders.
- Working in a professional video environment.
Final Cut Studio and Adobe Premiere proficiency are a plus.
After Effects proficiency or any equivalent also a plus.
Two or more days per week, 10a-6p.
This is a paid internship for up to 40 hours a week (minimum wage). Students may also receive college credit in addition to pay.