Online Marketing/Sales Intern
College Recruiting/Internships | New York, NY | Part Time and Internship
We’re looking for an energetic multi-tasker to be part of the exciting CollegeHumor Sales and Marketing teams for the Summer 2013. This internship is a perfect place to get a first-hand look at what drives the ‘business’ of online media and how a comedy site turns a profit. Interns should be current undergraduate student with a strong interest in sales or marketing in the online media space.
As the Online Marketing/Sales Intern, these are just a few things you will learn and participate in:
- Sit side by side with the general staff in brainstorming sessions
- Learn how social and viral marketing contribute to audience development
- Attend Sales Calls with Fortune 100 Marketers
- Apply what you’ve learned in your courses to an actual Sales and Marketing group’s operations
- Get insight into trends and developments in online media and technology
- Gain an understanding of how content, syndication and distribution platforms are related
- Be part of a team that will evangelize the brand
- Become a Brand Ambassador for your school
- Apply classroom theories to audience research and web analytics
- Currently be enrolled in a college or university and be able to receive college credit for the internship
- Be able to work 2-3 days a week Monday-Friday in our Manhattan office
- Be reliable and have a great work ethic
- Have familiarity with CollegeHumor and an interest in media and entertainment.
This is an unpaid internship. All applicants must be currently enrolled in school and receive college credit for the internship. Additionally, credit certification proof must be provided during the interview process.