Administrative | New York, NY | Full Time
Connected Ventures is a new media network and development company. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in New York City, Connected Ventures include CollegeHumor Media and Notional. Attracting more than 15 million monthly unique users and generating more than 200 million monthly page views, CollegeHumor Media delivers comedic content to its core audience of young males. Connected Ventures is an operating business of IAC (Nasdaq: IACI).
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: New York, NY
Connected Ventures is looking for an Executive Assistant who would provide daily support to two executives in the Legal Department. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate looking to apply their organizational skills while working at the coolest building in Chelsea!
Key characteristics of the ideal candidate:
- Ultimate proactive nature
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- High energy and willing to go the extra mile to solve any issue
- Faultless organizational skills
- Provide administrative and personal support. Prioritize and delegate to meet strict deadlines.
- Coordinate meetings, events, and organize materials for participants. Determine importance of meeting requests and schedule accordingly.
- Oversee arrangements of travel and other accommodations, including comprehensive and detailed itineraries
- Handle heavy volume of incoming and outgoing calls, email, and mail
- Follow-up on all outstanding internal and external scheduling and miscellaneous issues
- Assist with accounts payable, both personal and professional, working with a billing software
- Maintain accurate databases electronically to include address books, files, and Rolodex contacts
- Managing T&E, Corporate Attendance/Vacation, and another departmental reports
- Provide updates and comprehensive information to the Attorneys as needed
- Preparing preliminary drafts of legal documents
- Bachelor’s degree. This is a great opportunity for recent grads!
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be available to respond to the Attorneys’ needs. Flexibility for after-hours tasks
- Must possess interpersonal and both verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated poise, tact, judgment, and diplomacy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to multi-task and to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Accuracy, thoroughness, extreme attention to detail, and efficiency
- Have a failsafe method of follow up for all items