Production | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Title: Executive Assistant
Reporting to: Executive Producer, Vice President of Production at CollegeHumor
Location: West Hollywood, CA
Position Summary: The Executive Assistant position is an exciting opportunity for a unique and talented individual with an interest in entertainment and production who would like to gain exposure to the interactive media space. We are looking for someone who can not only provide solid and consistent administrative support but also have the ability to accomplish and respond quickly to tasks and demands. The successful applicant must be highly skilled, confident, detailoriented, passionate about getting things done, and excellent at problem solving.
• Provide all administrative support which involves prioritizing to meet strict deadlines.
• Manage calendars and scheduling of all meetings, events, and conference calls according to levels of importance.
• Oversee arrangements of travel and other accommodations, including comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
• Handle heavy volume of incoming and outgoing calls, email, and mail; keep detailed legal records and logs of calls when needed.
• Be versed in dealing and interacting with high caliber executives and representatives from various industries.
• Act as liaison with all internal and external offices. Greet and retrieve visitors from lobby when necessary.
• Handle any accounts payable involving reconciling, submitting and tracking expense reports.
• Maintain accurate databases electronically to include address books, files, and Rolodex contacts.
• Handle all incoming and outgoing mail and UPS shipments.
• Assist the production team to coordinate shoot schedules and logistics while interfacing with clients on details of the shoot and following up with and confirming talent schedules.
• Assist with special projects when needed.
- Assist with general office and administrative duties for LA production office.
• 1 year of administrative assistance experience in a similar environment.
• Strict and continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Must possess interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated positivity, poise, tact, judgment, and diplomacy.
• Work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to multi-task and to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Capacity to handle confidential and sensitive information.