Ad Production Intern
College Recruiting/Internships | New York, NY | Internship
AD PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP
Interested in experiencing what it’s like to be part of the exciting CollegeHumor team? We are looking for a resourceful and organized multi-tasker who is equally comfortable contributing to creative brainstorms as they are communicating with clients. This internship is a perfect place to get a first-hand look at how the ‘business’ of online media works in a fast paced and fun loving office.
As an intern, these are just a few things you will learn and experience:
- Apply what you’ve learned in your courses to actual campaign management
- Sit side by side with the staff in meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Learn how internal teams are coordinated to track the progress of ad campaigns
- Interact with internal departments while communicating with external clients
- Manage your own production campaign under the supervision of the Ad Production Coordinator
- Learn the different elements/specs of the advertising industry
- Get insight into trends and developments in online media and technology
- Partake in ping pong tournament breaks while indulging in our free snacks and sodas
Candidates should be detailed oriented and have an interest in media and entertainment. Please include the exact days and times you are available. This is an unpaid internship. All applicants must be currently enrolled in school and receive college credit for the internship. Additionally, credit certification proof must be provided during the interview process.
ABOUT COLLEGE HUMOR:
CollegeHumor Media, comprised of CollegeHumor.com, Jest.com, Dorkly.com, SportsPickle.com, and several syndication partnerships, is a leading online entertainment company targeting a core audience of people ages 18-49. Founded by two high school friends, CollegeHumor Media delivers daily comedic content, including videos, pictures, articles and jokes, created and/or curated by the CollegeHumor staff. CollegeHumor Media attracts more than 15 million monthly uniques and generats more than 100 million video views per month (Nielsen/Net Ratings) with popular sketches such as "Jake and Amir," "Very Mary Kate" and "Troopers." CollegeHumor Media provides online advertisers across a variety of categories with an efficient vehicle for reaching multiple desirable demographics.