Ad Sales/National Sales/Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Title: Account Manager
Department: Revenue Operations
Location: New York, NY
Company: Electus Digital (CollegeHumor, Dorkly)
Electus is a next-generation studio enabling premium content creators to engage with advertising and technology partners at the inception of the creative process and partner on the finished product across a global and multi-platform distribution model.
Electus Digital, the digital creative and distribution arm of Electus, specializes in creating entertaining content for digital, TV, and film platforms across comedy, music, gaming, food and urban lifestyle categories, and provides full-service branded and third party creative production services. It is comprised of website properties CollegeHumor.com and Dorkly.com, YouTube Channels CollegeHumor, Dorkly, Drawfee, and Big Breakfast, the studio behind all Electus Digital video content, as well as a developer of long-form TV properties for Electus proper (including TruTV’s Adam Ruins Everything, MTV’s Middle of the Night Show, Pop TV’s Hot Date).
We have an opening for a critical role on our team, Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for supporting advertising campaigns through their lifecycles, serving as the in-house and external client liaison, and contributing innovative thought and new process guidelines to better serve our advertising clients. This customer-focused position requires excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to perform accurately and gracefully in a self-motivated environment.
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact for the campaign while meeting and exceeding client expectations. Communicate directly with clients on logistics & process, answering/asking questions related to production & creative throughout a program
- Ensure feasibility of execution by vetting proper approvals through appropriate internal teams
- Work closely with our branded content, video and design teams to manage custom creative and custom ad solutions, relay client feedback and help bring to life a variety of custom content executions for our clients
- Monitor and optimize program performance and delivery by working with ad operations, distribution and other cross-functional teams
- Deliver timely reporting and associated analyses specific to Electus Digital KPIs and unique client goals
- Coordinate with sellers on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insight
- Think outside the box and love what you do
- Keep clients happy; there is NO problem that cannot be solved
- Bachelor’s degree
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- You’re exceptionally organized and have the ability to manage evolving priorities and a sales pipeline
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You seek accuracy with a strong attention to detail
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and are adaptable to your role extending past traditional functions