Account Executive - Sales
Ad Sales/National Sales/Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Are you a fan of comedy and have a sense of humor that is being stifled at your current job? Do you long to work in an environment where creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit is alive and kicking? Do you want to be part of a team that is fantastically energetic and knows how to have fun? If your answer is YES! ... keep reading.
CollegeHumor.com is actively recruiting for our West Coast sales office. We are looking for Account Executive and Sales Director level individuals with anywhere from 2 to 5+ years online advertising sales experience who have exceptional sales and negotiation skills, a sharp agency and client focus, experience in building digital marketing programs, and a desire to chart a course for new, emerging properties. Strong relationships in the East coast ad community are important.
At the Account Executive level, the responsibilities of the roles will include:
• Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain an account list while meeting annual revenue goals
• Develop sales strategies, manage the sales process from prospect identification through close of sale and account renewal, as well as generate creative, on-target ideas and see them through from inception to execution
• Engage and strategize with agencies and clients to determine their business needs and formulate ad sales programs
• Establish and cultivate strong relationships by conducting face to face sales meetings and client entertainment
• Proactively communicate account forecasts and sales information to sales management
• Assume campaign ownership to ensure full delivery and proper pacing of advertising campaign
Those who are at a more seasoned level of experience will have the following responsibilities:
• Strong relationships in the West coast ad community. Must be able to work well at all levels of the agency & client structure.
• Ability to manage the sales process from prospect identification through close of sale and account renewal, as well as generate creative, on-target ideas and see them through from inception to execution.
• Management skills to manage, mentor, and support multiple sales people.
• Possess creative, compelling and persuasive presentation skill.
• Strong negotiation skills and sense of accountability.
• Solid understanding of the web.
• Sharp, detail oriented, thorough, and assertive.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Solid management and team-building skills and ability to set strategic direction.
• Ability to stay focused and motivated in a creative and relaxed work environment.