Account Executive, Programmatic
Ad Sales/National Sales/Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Title: Programmatic Account Executive
Department: Revenue Operations
Location: New York, NY
Company: Electus Digital (CollegeHumor, Dorkly)
Electus is a next-generation studio enabling premium content creators to engage with advertising and technology partners at the inception of the creative process and partner on the finished product across a global and multi-platform distribution model.
Electus Digital, the digital creative and distribution arm of Electus, specializes in creating entertaining content for digital, TV, and film platforms across comedy, music, gaming, food and urban lifestyle categories, and provides full-service branded and third party creative production services. It is comprised of website properties CollegeHumor.com and Dorkly.com, YouTube Channels CollegeHumor, Dorkly, and Big Breakfast, the studio behind all Electus Digital video content, as well as a developer of long-form TV properties for Electus proper (including TruTV’s Adam Ruins Everything and MTV’s Middle of the Night Show).
As an Account Executive for Electus Digital, your primary responsibility is to drive revenue opportunities with new and existing partners, by providing solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We’re looking for someone with a proven record of revenue generation in the programmatic advertising field, with deep relationships across agencies, agency trading desks, and DSPs. You should have a passion for online media, data and ad tech. Ideal for someone who loves our collection of brands and also understands the programmatic ecosystem.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain account list while identifying and communicating emerging trends in the marketplace
- Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile and connected TV inventory programmatically; requires corresponding ability to manage sales pipeline and project sales on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Build strategic agency and trading desk relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
- Think creatively and sell strategically – you will collaborate with our sales leadership team on strategic programmatic deals
- BA/BS degree with 2+ years of experience in a programmatic sales role
- Working knowledge of AdX. Familiarity with ad technologies (multiple SSPs, DBM, CRM matching, etc.) a plus.
- You have a strong quantitative and analytical ability to generate insights and arrive at sound business decisions using data and analysis
- You’re exceptionally organized and have the ability to manage evolving priorities
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint