Heartland Resolution Group | Fishers, IN | Full Time
Heartland Resolution Group is a results-oriented medical receivables company powered by data driven analytics and backed by the highest standards in regulatory compliance, quality assurance, data security and customer care. We have a great culture and opportunities for income potential.
The collector has responsibility for achieving their own personal collection goals while complying with all applicable laws and Company policies at all times. This is a Non- Exempt position.
Qualifications & Experience
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times.
- Achieve set revenue targets and call quality objectives.
- Advise and influence clients’ customers on the payment options for debt recovery.
- Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly.
- Input customer related data accurately and efficiently.
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly and all parties are notified.
- Manage customers who are resistant to agent contact by remaining polite, tactful, honest and professionally.
- Decide on the correct action when negotiating payments.
- Complete any administrative tasks as required for the efficient running of the call center.
- Follow strict Company policies and procedures at all times, ensuring that all State and Federal laws are adhered to.
- Have the ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Be persuasive, persistent and self-motivated.
- Show empathy, assertiveness, tact and resilient.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Proven experience in collections, sales experience is helpful.
- Good negotiation/objection handling skills.
- Ability to remain focused in fast paced environment.
- Attendance at work is required to be successful.
- Above average communication skills.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Must be able to take direction.
- High commissioned role with successful collectors annual earnings of $70,000.