Client Solutions, Consulting & Research Departments | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Collage Group is a high-growth, early-stage company that empowers organizations to better serve and engage the fastest growing and most influential segments through insight networks, market intelligence and strategy. We work with nearly 100 Fortune 1000 clients to drive growth with actionable data, powerful insights, and proven marketing strategies—and that’s where you come in.
As a business analyst at Collage Group, you will join our world-class team dedicated to helping companies win in the changing landscape, while at the same time helping to grow an early stage business. This is a unique cross-functional role where you will be able to 1) conduct market research with a diverse array of consumers, 2) work with clients to solve their most pressing cultural marketing challenges and 3) develop Collage Group's intellectual assets, including breakthrough insights, strategies and best practices to provide a complete picture of America’s fastest-growing, most influential consumers.
At Collage Group, we serve our clients in a variety of functions, which is why we are looking for individuals who bring their own, unique perspective, talents, and skills – regardless of their academic discipline. You’ll get to do what you’re good at. Our analysts make up the bulk of our analytical horsepower and have unlimited advancement potential.
- Conduct consumer market research, including surveys, focus groups and ethnographies, to uncover key insights that will shape the way our clients activate these consumer segments
- Execute strategy consulting work to address our members’ toughest business questions, from identifying the size of the market opportunity to understanding the competition to developing their overall brand strategy
- Develop and curate Collage Group's ongoing stream of content, including web articles, webinars, tools, best practices, case studies, and more
- Conduct in-depth data analytics such as predictive modeling and segmentation, to surface insights that will be used to support strategic recommendations to our clients
The ideal candidate will be:
- …on track to receive a top-tier undergraduate college degree with a GPA > 3.3
- …an excellent writer
- …a good public speaker (or someone who wants to get better)
- …someone with unquenchable curiosity (Do you listen to podcasts all the time? Read books outside of class? Keep thinking about things even after the final exam?)
- …someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, with a willingness to occasionally work long hours in a small startup company, doing multiple jobs
In addition, we’re always looking for candidates who have sought-after additional skills. While these aren’t required, we love candidates who:
- …are fluent in Spanish
- …like to tinker with programming languages (using R, Python, etc.,) or have an eagerness to learn (we’ll teach you!)
- …are proficient in Microsoft Excel
- …are proficient in, or have a willingness to learn about, ping pong
This position is based at our offices in Bethesda, MD, just over the D.C. line. We are right over the Metro, on the Red Line. There is minimal, but occasional, travel required—and for those who want to travel, we can probably make that happen, too. Applicants must reside in, or be willing to relocate to, the Washington DC metro area.