Associate Director, Client Solutions
Client Solutions | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Associate Director, Collage Group Solutions Strategy Consulting - Collage Group in Bethesda, MD
Collage Group is a high-growth, early-stage company that empowers organizations to better serve and engage the fastest growing and most influential segments through insight networks, market intelligence and strategy. We work with nearly 100 Fortune 1000 clients to drive growth with actionable data, powerful insights, and proven marketing strategies—and that’s where you come in.
The Associate Director, Strategy Consulting will fulfill projects with Collage Group's members to solve the most challenging Total Market problems. This individual will have the opportunity to pioneer new methodologies in brand and go-to-market strategies, market sizing, customer segmentation and organizational design among other, while leveraging our unique insights and data assets. This individual will manage small teams on client projects, as well as execute work individually.
This is a uniquely hybrid analytical-strategic role, where each day you may be called upon to learn and execute quantitative or data analysis, while at the same time deconstructing problems and building strategic frameworks. You will be called on to perform both deductively—decomposing a problem and finding its root causes and related solutions—and creatively.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a track record of success in strategic or marketing consulting, ideally with experience in B2C marketing. The candidate will be passionate about consumers—specifically the vibrant multicultural tapestry that increasingly makes up the U.S. economy.
· BA/BS degree or greater in business administration (marketing / management degrees preferred)
· 3+ years of experience in strategy or marketing consulting
· Self-starter who tackles problems completely and with total ownership
· Creative mind with experience in constructing new ideas / frameworks with or without data
· Ability to write precise, simple proposals based on vague client objectives; steer clients to correct course of action when necessary
· Hands-on doer
· Expert business writer and user of Microsoft Word
· Expert in designing and creating compelling presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint
· Expert in building pro forma models using Microsoft Excel
· Experience with R, SAS, or other statistical software, along with a basic knowledge of statistics
· Experience in basic programming
· Multicultural / culturally led marketing experience is a big plus
· Spanish fluency is a plus
· This position is based at our offices in Bethesda, MD (close to Metro.) Applicants must reside in, or be willing to relocate to, the Washington DC metro area
· Up to 50% travel might be required at times
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v