Associate Director, Client Services
Client Development | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Associate Director, Client Services
Collage Group is a high-growth, early-stage company that empowers organizations to better serve and engage the fastest growing and most influential segments through insight networks, market intelligence and strategy. We work with nearly 100 Fortune 1000 clients to drive growth with actionable data, powerful insights, and proven marketing strategies—and that’s where you come in.
Client Services is responsible for end-to-end ownership and account management of Collage Group member companies. The Client Services Associate Director position is at the center of our efforts to design and implement customized plans for each company which fully leverage the strategic and analytical capabilities of the Collage team, the vast power of the networks, and ultimately deliver membership renewal. As such, individuals in the role will have a direct impact on helping the leadership team to refine and innovate its servicing, delivery, and renewal processes and overall company growth strategy. This position reports to a Director of Client Services.
- Delivering Member Value for Pool of ~25 members via:
- Interacting directly with members to foster deep relationships and knowledge of their business and/or customer segments by understanding member strategies and critical business priorities to serve each individually
- Developing and aligning the member to their Member Value Plan (MVP) which should leverage the full set of Collage Group capabilities
- Delivering insight to members through written and oral communications in one-on-one and multi-client settings
- Member Health tracking and development of strategies to ensure renewal
- Working closely with Sales to inform/influence Renewal and Upsell Goals and strategy
- Identifying patterns among member needs to influence the syndicated research, editorial calendar and the direction of innovations and investments in the product and service set
- Identifying peer-to-peer opportunities for members
- Suggested minimum of 3+ years related work experience in marketing-focused or ad agency account planning function
- Exceptional ability to immediately establish one’s credibility with members
- Ability to diagnose prospect/member needs and identify relevant resources
- Strong commercial outlook and client service ethic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that demonstrate a proven ability to develop relationships with a range of internal and external constituencies
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of client/member service,
- Strategic thinker. Able to contribute their own ideas while working in a team environment.
- Excellent relationship builder. Ability to influence others while maintaining strong relationships with those internally and externally
- Ability to successfully manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Must be able to take initiative, follow-up and drive actions in order to meet challenging deadlines
- Outstanding organizational and documentation skills
- Complete fluency in verbal communication both in person and over the phone
- Close attention to detail and commitment to flawless execution
- Entrepreneurial attitude and comfort with taking on multiple roles, sometimes outside of comfort zone
- Outstanding record of academic achievement; BA or BS degree required; Masters degree is a plus
- Knowledge of Spanish helpful but not required
This position is based at our offices in Bethesda, MD (close to the Metro) with up to 20-30% travel required. Applicants must reside in, or be willing to relocate to, the Washington DC metro area.
Apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter explaining your interest in and qualifications for this position.
Please attach you resume in either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format.