Salesforce Technical Architect
Delivery | National - Remote | Full Time
SALESFORCE TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
· Design and develop software solutions to fulfill client needs. Lead CodeScience members of a project in implementing your design architecture including review of development artifacts to ensure the solution adheres to platform and architectural best practices. If necessary, participate in configuration, development and testing to verify interoperability, stability, security, and scalability of software and system architecture.
· Design and develop software solutions making the expert choice of when to use master-detail vs lookup relationship between parent-child objects within Salesforce. Design the object model adhering to business processes, sharing model, reporting needs and integrations.
· Design and develop efficient logic written in Apex, using the right data structures to minimize execution time.
· Design, develop, and articulate the order of processing for Salesforce workflow rules, process builder, flows, validation rules, triggers, and crud-fls validation when action is taken upon a Salesforce record.
· Provide “Level of Effort” estimates including a project timeline and the right team role mix for a successful project.
· Build Data Models and Integration Models that works great today but are also scalable for future plans using software developer and engineering techniques.
· Articulate process flows, data model, and architecture landscape leveraging LucidChart to ensure common understanding by client team members and project team members
Telecommuting permissible from anywhere.
Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related + 2 years of experience as a computer software professional.
Interested applicants should send resume to Coni Thomas-Operations Director, CodeScience Inc., 1401 Chestnut Street, Suite 100, Chattanooga, TN 37402 or coni@ codescience.com