Salesforce Lightning Developer
Delivery | National - Remote | Full Time
At CodeScience, Inc., we help companies build products for the Salesforce AppExchange. Founded in 2008, we were a founding member of the Salesforce Product Development Organization (PDO) program, and are the only company to achieve the Master Navigator PDO designation. Our clients’ success is rooted in CodeScience’s ability to support them through every stage of their lifecycle from ideation to deployment. We also believe in having fun while doing it.
- You possess a desire to work with interesting clients and projects that challenge you
- You loathe cubicles and value flexibility and challenging work over the 9-to-5 beige office job
- You have a solid handle on building configurable, high performing and appealing applications on the Salesforce ecosystem.
- You love building things that solve client needs elegantly and balanced with long term maintainability
- You are highly motivated, highly intelligent, highly inquisitive and at least moderately funny.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with PMs and Architects across multiple projects.
- Provide solution implementation using a variety of technologies listed in the requirements above. Be inquisitive, but practical.
- Perform code reviews.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- Record hours performed for each project on a daily basis. We like to get paid too.
- Follow development life cycle processes including, but not limited to:
- Adhere to solid coding patterns and comment your code accordingly. Use best practices in both the coding and maintenance.
- Use of Git/GitHub on each project and practice team development using pull requests.
- Write test methods as a feature of your codebase, and not just a deployment requirement.
- Smoke test you work before you forward for testing.
Desired Experience and Characteristics
- Articulate object oriented principles in multiple programming languages
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and Test-driven development methodologies
- Query optimization experience on more than one major database (relational or SOQL)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other PAAS providers (Docker, etc.)
- Be responsive to requests from project members and supervisors.
- Expert use of SublimeText, IntelliJ, Atom or VS Code..
- 3+ years high-level Salesforce application development experience (that’s 3+ years of custom VF and Apex, not 3+ years of creating objects, reports and workflows).
- Salesforce DEV 501 certification (bonus)
- Salesforce1/Force.com/Heroku platform knowledge
- Must use and understand Git and GitHub team development practices
- Experience with common API and integration patterns.
- Experience or familiarity with Lightning Component development
Your information is kept confidential
CodeScience is an Equal Opportunity Employer