Web Graphic Designer
Marketing | Austin, TX
Codero Hosting is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services. Codero offers a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career.
If you love technology and love making customers smile, then come join us at Codero, and help create the visual front of Codero to customers! You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a fabulous hosting experience and to turn each one into a raving Codero advocate!
Web Graphic Designer
Type of Position: Web Graphic Designer; Location: Austin, TX; Job Category: Full-Time; Compensation: Salary
SUMMARY: Codero Hosting is looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic web graphic designer! The role will develop creative UI and print designs to support demand generation efforts and web marketing content. A passion for creating the visual front for client interaction and the ability to connect with both technical and business audiences will be the key to success. The Web Graphic Designer will work in an entrepreneurial start-up environment focused on providing reliable Dedicated, Managed and Cloud Hosting services to customers worldwide.
- Work with marketing staff to develop creative design direction and original concepts.
- Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation.
- Design and produce designs for the company website, blog, digital advertising banners and print ads.
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
- Experience in Hosting or Cloud technologies highly desired.
- Maintain communication between project teams using internal communication systems and video chat (Skype).
- Strong design portfolio.
- 5+ years experience designing for the web.
- Advanced skill using Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign.
- A strong understanding of Web 2.0 standards, interface design principles, accessibility and HTML/CSS.
- Good listening skills and ability to accept art direction and ability to collaborate with Creative Director.
- WordPress experience required.
- Marketing and/or agency experience a plus.
- PHP and SEO knowledge and experience both a plus.
- Ability to convert designs to clean future-proof HTML and CSS.
- Articulate thinker; able to internalize creative direction, react quickly, and interact productively during brainstorms and meetings.
- Exceptional attention to detail; able to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication, time-management and editing/proofreading skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively as a member of a fast-paced, driven marketing team.
- Knowledge of methods and principles for promoting and selling hosting services.
- Ability to manage workload and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Be part of a team, with best in breed work quality.
- Be passionate about customers and helping them reach their goals.
- Desire and ability to go the extra mile in everything you do.
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER