Vice President of Sales
Sales | Austin, TX
We are on the brink of something big…Do you want to be a part of a dynamic team of individuals providing some of the most exciting technology in the industry?
We offer a fun, employee-driven company culture with a casual work environment that hires only the best of the best!
Codero is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services. Codero offers a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career.
If you love technology, are a born coach, love to build sales teams, and love making customers smile, then come join us at Codero! You will be part of a dynamic group working hard every single day to provide each of our customers an exceptional hosting experience, and to turn each customer into a raving Codero fan!
Vice President of Sales
Type of Position: Sales
Location: Austin, TX
Compensation: Base + Commission + Bonus
We offer an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with a company match
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for developing and driving strategic sales plans for selling to new customers, to Codero’s existing customer base, and through our channel partners. He/she will build and lead a sales team, and a sales system able to achieve consistent and outstanding results, with a strong focus of pipeline management, best practices, and process.
The VP of Sales will create positive customer and business outcomes by engaging Codero’s prospects and customers in an inside sales, outside sales, and channel sales capacity through web-centric sales channels, and will be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment. He/She has to be a born coach who can build a tight sales process, who loves to motivate, and build a robust sales machine.
SALES EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Must have proven background in selling dedicated, managed, cloud, and hybrid web hosting solutions to new and installed-base customers.
- Proven ability to build, grow, and lead a sales team selling dedicated, managed, cloud, and hybrid web hosting solutions.
- Proven ability to sell technology products via online channels, in a transactional-sale model.
- Proven ability to contact, qualify, develop and close leads by phone, chat, and email.
- Minimum 7 years sales leadership experience in hosting industry with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to carry a quota as well as lead the team to overachieve month over month.
- Systematic, persistent and efficient when managing both time and accounts.
- Expert in sales CRM solutions, processes, and implementations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and sales skills, including the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work individually as a motivated self-starter.
- A natural born coach who can create and lead sales training and workshop sessions on a regular basis.
- Ability to use interactive tools including chat, forums, email, monitoring and other web based social media to exceed customer expectations.
- Proven ability to lead, hire, and hold accountable, a team, with best in breed cost structure, operations, and execution quality.
- Desire and ability to provide an exceptional customer experience and go the extra mile in everything you do.
RELATED EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree desired; advanced degree preferred.
- Located in Austin (no telecommuting)
- Requires on-call availability 24/7/365.
- Fundamental understanding of sales process of dedicated, managed, cloud, and hybrid web hosting solutions.
- Fundamental understanding of common Linux and Windows Server applications.
- A customer advocate and experienced sales executive a minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience, ideally experience as heading sales for a leading hosting or cloud services or SaaS provider.
- Strong and proven hosting, and cloud services sales, market and product knowledge, coupled with excellent and proven leadership experience.
- Demonstrated success in developing technology sales strategies.
- Experience developing, maintaining and optimizing end-to-end sales processes.
- Experience in executing multiple distribution strategies, i.e., direct distribution (sales & online) plus channel. Demonstrated ability to keep a hybrid strategy moving forward will be critical.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and develop an excellent organization capable of taking on greater and greater responsibility, collectively and individually. Will make changes smartly and quickly when needed.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading high performance teams with ability to proactively engage with marketing, product management and development teams and work strategically and collaboratively across teams to establish clear priorities for existing customers.
- Technical sales expertise and strong familiarity with Cloud, Hosting, and Web 2.0 technical concepts required.
- Able to operate with the highest level of professionalism and personal integrity.
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER