Technical Account Manager
Technical Support | Austin, TX | Full Time
Codero Hosting is a provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services. Codero offers a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career. If you love technology and love making customers smile, come join us at Codero! You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a fabulous hosting experience and to turn each one into a raving Codero advocate!
Technical Account Manager
Type of Position: Technical and Customer Support
Location: Austin, TX
Schedule: Day Shift- 8am to 5pm. May include infrequent after hours responsibilities.
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
We offer an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, flexible spending accounts, & 401(k) with a company match.
Codero Hosting is looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic Technical Account Manager to provide superior technical customer support to Codero’s Proactive Managed Tier of customers.
- Manage the technical aspects of all Proactive Managed customer accounts to resolve or improve their experience.
- Lead new customer onboarding process.
- Track and expedite resolution to customer issues through support organization.
- Perform regular audits of customer accounts including hardware, monitoring and incoming issues reported by customer to prevent future issues.
- Lead incident, problem, and change management activities for customers through collaboration with internal and customer teams.
- Create diagrams for existing and potential customers using Visio.
- Manage major Incidents, driving and coordinating resolution, including calls, escalations (both technical and hierarchic), coordinating all incident support activities, documenting events, and conducting post-mortem reviews.
- Provide detailed reporting and reviews of service disruptions, metrics, and adherence to SLA.
- Attend pre-sale meetings with potential customers.
- Track and manage the deployment of new customer environments from provisioning to delivery to the customer.
- Maintain current documentation of customer environment.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of new and existing Codero product offerings and collaborate with sales to communicate the benefits to customers.
- Lead internal initiatives as designated.
- Minimum 2 years of Linux and Windows systems administration and hands-on support experience is required.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure including AWS and Azure.
- Basic understanding of Internet networking connectivity technologies including firewalls, TCP, DNS, SSL, and load balancing.
- Basic understanding of VMware vCenter Server.
- Basic understanding of server hardware e.g. RAID levels, CPU, memory and storage.
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER