Sales | Austin, Texas | Full Time
Solution Engineer (Sales Engineer)
- Austin, Texas
Codero Hosting is a leading and growing managed services provider of dedicated, cloud, and hybrid infrastructure hosting solutions.
We offer a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with a devoted and client-focused team.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and performance-focused environment, then Codero may be the place to take the next step in your career. You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers, partners, and prospects with a white-glove hosting experience based on our tireless commitment to Serious Support™.
The Codero Solution Engineer will work in a pre- and post-sale capacity as a solution advisor and thought leader for customers, partners and the account executives. They also work collaboratively with our Leadership, Support, and other internal departments to provide insights on offerings, industry trends, and potential client issues. The Solution Engineer will help drive revenue by developing and designing technical solutions to meet customer needs leveraging: Dedicated Server Solutions, Hybrid Cloud Services (Public/Private), Security, Managed Services, and Disaster Recovery Solutions, among others. This role requires the ability to provide well-thought and sound technical solutions coupled with business polish to clearly communicate these solutions. Technical skills, sales, and project management are also important attributes, as the successful individual must be able to deal with people at all levels and handle relationships with customers, sales staff, and internal engineering resources.
What you will be doing
- Assist the Codero Sales Team to exceed monthly sales quota.
- Identify client business requirements and translate them into technical requirements and solutions.
- Understand and communicate the functionality and benefits of all company offerings.
- Ensure engineering and technical integrity of solutions provided to customers.
- Develop sales presentations, SOW’s, technical requirements documentation, and implementation requirements.
- Work with the Sales team to ensure proposed solutions fit within the customer’s overall IT environment and strategy.
- Provide solutions and logical diagrams based on customers’ needs and proposed solutions.
- Communicate complex technical solutions and issues to a non-technical client base, as well as Sales reps.
- Communicate technical solutions to internal provisioning teams for the implementation of products.
What you will bring
5+ years of experience in the IT industry in a pre-sales or client-facing technical capacity.
University degree in Business or Technology OR equivalent relevant working experience.
Relevant Certifications in networking, infrastructure, virtualization, Public / Private Cloud solutions, backup/recovery security, and Disaster Recovery.
In-depth technical knowledge of LAN/WAN, network virtualization, routing, and switching.
Understanding of Network.
Security solutions, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and other hosted security solutions.
In-depth technical knowledge of public and private cloud products.
Strong familiarity with Linux and Microsoft OS platforms and related software applications/services.
IT infrastructure and virtualization platforms.
Proven track record of building and maintaining excellent customer relationships with both technical and business stakeholders.
International business experience.
Active Certifications: Linux+, AWS, Microsoft, Google, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, CCNA, Etc.
Competitive Salary + Variable
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Life and Disability Insurances
Flexible spending accounts
401(k) with a company match