Senior Product Manager
Engineering | Austin, TX | Full Time
Codero Hosting is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, Cloud and E-Mail Hosting services. Codero offers a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career.
If you love technology and love making customers smile, then come join us at Codero! You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a fabulous hosting experience and to turn each one into a raving Codero advocate!
Senior Product Manager
Type of Positions: Senior Product Manager
Location: Austin, TX or Lenexa, KS
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
Codero Hosting is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about next generation computing and next generation customer service to work with current team members to design and lead the development and growth of Codero’s Hybrid Hosting and Managed Hosting platforms.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Drives the development and delivery of a strategic product portfolio. Excellent knowledge of the IT hosting industry and all products and services within multiple product families required. Operates as both a matrix and direct mentor coordinating resources from own team and other areas of the company.
- Makes recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business activities. Reviews and contributes to product specifications and requirements. Works closely with customers and support to differentiate the product or product family.
- Research, design, and develop internal six sigma programs to support Codero’s operational improvements.
- Works closely with sales, marketing, operations, and development teams to design and deliver products.
- Maintains close relationships with customers to understand changes in customer needs and perspectives.
- Works closely with marketing to develop market messaging and content. Coordinates with copywriters to develop blog messaging and PR programs to drive and achieve broad market awareness.
- Assists in Q/A testing of internal software and software developed by product development teams.
- Automating deployments.
- Assisting product development teams in managing workload, staffing, and overall workload pipelining.
- Masters degree preferred but not required.
- Expertise with deploying large-scale web applications and integrating with corporate infrastructure. 5+ years of experience with IT hosting or enterprise hardware and software is required.
- Expertise with virtualization technologies. 3+ years of experience with x86 virtualization with datacenter virtualization products like VMware ESX, Citrix XenServer, and KVM. Experience with Cloudstack or Openstack a plus.
- Excellent technical abilities and analytical skills, with deep understanding of the Internet, developer and platform space.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to evangelize Codero’s products internally and externally.
- Strong organizational skills and an entrepreneurial drive.
- Proven product management experience with successful business lines.
- Attention to detail, speed, ability to multi-task, pride, and thoroughness in completing work tasks.
- Be part of a team, with best in breed cost structure, operations, and execution quality.
- Passionate about customers and helping them reach their goals.
- Desire and ability to provide an outstanding customer experience and go the extra mile in everything you do.
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER