Sales | Austin, TX | Full Time
Codero is looking for a high-energy, results-driven individual to lead our sales and business development teams as Codero’s Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of the company’s sales strategies and will develop, nurture, motivate and oversee the company’s sales and business development teams. The Sales Manager will be expected to coordinate and oversee the activities of the sales and business development teams to ensure compliance with company policies and to ensure individual members as well as the team meet and exceed monthly and annual sales targets.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Report directly to the Chief Executive Officer including weekly consultation regarding the performance of and developments within the sales and business development team.
- Participate as a member of the Company’s Executive Management Team (EMT), providing updates on the performance of and developments within the sales and business development team and providing on-going guidance, insight, observations and recommendations regarding overall company operations, performance, policies and procedures.
- Participate as a member of the Company’s product development team, providing relevant and actionable recommendations and suggestions regarding existing and future products and services.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to develop product and service campaign strategies targeting the company’s installed base of customers as well as on-going new customer prospecting efforts.
- Interact daily with members of the sales and business development teams providing training, guidance, mentorship, encouragement and constructive feedback and monitoring productivity and efficiency of team members.
- Manage the company’s channel partner program and develop relationships with new and existing channel partners.
- Participate in customer sales calls and presentations and interact directly with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of client relations.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of team members and recommend strategies to enhance performance.
- Develop on-boarding and training programs for sales and business development team members.
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of significant industry knowledge and experience selling cloud, hosting and/or managed services.
- 7+ years of high-energy technology sales.
- Expert ability to sell to both new acquisition clients and existing installed base clients.
- Demonstrated ability to nurture relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Technical and business acumen and credibility to communicate complex solutions based on customer requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Viewed as a leader and a subject matter expert on high-performing teams.
- Proven and demonstratable track record of successfully exceeding sales targets.
- Significant experience working with Salesforce, Pardot, ZoomInfo and Engage.
- An eagerness and ability to learn and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- A commitment to personal and professional growth and to constantly improving skills and industry knowledge.
- International business experience
- Spanish proficiency
- Active technical certifications (e.g., AWS, Microsoft, Google)
- Competitive salary + incentives
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Group health insurance
- Life and disability insurances
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k with a company match