Sales Executive (New Sales) Nighttime Hours
Sales | Austin, TX
Codero Hosting is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services. Codero offers a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career.
If you love technology, love to sell, and love making customers smile, then come join us at Codero! You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a fabulous hosting experience and to turn each one into a raving Codero advocate!
Sales Executive (New Sales)
Type of Position: Sales (Nighttime Hours)
Location: Austin, TX
Compensation: Salary + Bonus + Commission
We offer an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with a company match.
Codero Hosting is looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic Sales Executive to develop new business during nighttime hours. The Sales Executive will create positive customer and business outcomes by developing new business using web-centric sales channels. The Sales Executive will work in an entrepreneurial start-up environment focused on providing reliable Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services worldwide.
This is a very demanding and intense position that will require the final candidate to reside in the immediate area of Austin, TX to collaborate with the Codero management and front line teams as well as be in close proximity in case of emergency. No telecommuting accepted.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Proven ability to sell Dedicated, Managed, Cloud, and Hybrid web hosting solutions.
- Proven ability to contact, qualify, develop and close leads by phone, chat, and email.
- Minimum two (2) years sales experience in web hosting industry with a proven track record of success.
- Systematic, persistent and efficient when managing both time and accounts.
- Proficient with MS Office and sales CRM solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and sales skills.
- Ability to work individually as a motivated self-starter.
- Enthusiasm for working during the nighttime hours.
- Use interactive tools including chat, forums, email, monitoring and other web based social media to exceed customer expectations.
- Fundamental understanding of Dedicated, Managed, Cloud, and Hybrid web hosting solutions.
- Fundamental understanding of common Linux and Windows server applications.
- Familiarity with most basic system administration tools and procedures such as BASH, MySQL, MsSQL, IIS, Apache, ProFTPd, Plesk, cPanel, and web control panels.
- Be part of a team, with best in breed cost structure, operations, and execution quality.
- Passionate about customers and helping them reach their goals.
- Desire and ability to provide an outstanding customer experience and go the extra mile in everything you do.
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER