Sales Account Executive (Existing Client Base)
Sales | Austin, TX | Full Time
Codero is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services. Codero offers a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career.
If you love technology, love to sell, and love making customers smile, then come join us at Codero! You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a fabulous hosting experience and to turn each one into a raving Codero advocate!
Sales Account Executive (Existing Customer Base)
Type of Position: Sales; Territory: Worldwide; Location: Austin, TX
We offer an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with a company match.
SUMMARY: Codero Hosting is looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic Sales Account Executive to sell to our existing customer base.
The Sales Account Executive will work in an entrepreneurial start-up environment focused on providing reliable Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services worldwide.
The Sales Account Executive will create positive customer and business outcomes by engaging Codero customers in an inside sales capacity through web-centric sales channels.
This is a very demanding and intense position that will require the final candidate to reside in the immediate area of Austin, TX to collaborate with the Codero management and front line teams as well as be in close proximity in case of emergency. No telecommuting accepted.
SALES EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
1. Proven ability to sell dedicated, managed, cloud, and hybrid web hosting solutions.
2. Minimum 1 year sales experience in web hosting industry with a proven track record of success a must.
3. Proven ability to sell technology products via online channels.
4. Proven ability to contact, qualify, develop and close leads by phone, chat, and email.
5. Ability to carry a quota and overachieve month over month.
6. Systematic, persistent and efficient when managing both time and accounts.
7. Proficient with MS Office and sales CRM solutions.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication and sales skills.
9. Ability to work individually as a motivated self-starter.
10. Actively contribute to sales training and workshop sessions.
11. Use interactive tools including chat, forums, email, monitoring and other web based social media to exceed customer expectations
12. Be part of a team, with best in breed cost structure, operations, and execution quality
13. Desire and ability to provide an outstanding customer experience and go the extra mile in everything you do.
RELATED EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
1. Fundamental understanding of dedicated, managed, cloud, and hybrid web hosting solutions.
2. Fundamental understanding of common Linux and Windows Server applications.
3. Familiarity with most basic system administration tools and procedures; for example, BASH, MySQL, MsSQL, IIS, Apache, ProFTPd, Plesk, cPanel, and web control panels.
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER