Microsoft Cloud Sales Engineer
Development | Austin, TX | Full Time
We are on the brink of something big…Do you want to be a part of a dynamic team of individuals providing some of the most exciting technology in the industry?
We offer a fun, employee-driven company culture with a casual work environment that hires only the best of the best!
Codero Hosting is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, Cloud and E-Mail Hosting services. Codero offers a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career.
We are looking for a technology sales engineering ninja, a secret agent charged with being that ingredient that makes proposal shine with technical excellence and solutions uniquely Codero. You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a transformative hosting experience and to turn each one into a raving Codero advocate!
If you already have both a Engineering and Sales background and are still interested in both, this is ideal!
Microsoft Cloud Sales Engineer
Developer/Engineer Location: Austin, TX
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
We offer an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with a company match
Codero Hosting is looking for a Microsoft Cloud Sales Engineer who is passionate about next generation computing to work with current team members to help design, propose and sell Managed Cloud hosting and other cloud related solutions such as Hybrid Multi-Cloud, primarily on Azure but also on other public cloud platforms such as AWS and GCP. This a very demanding and intense position that will require the final candidate to reside in the immediate areas of Austin, TX to collaborate with the Codero front line sales teams as well as marketing and management. No telecommuting accepted.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Research, design and develop cloud solutions using the latest technologies to support Codero’s multi-cloud hybrid strategy.
- Participate in calls, emails and other customer communications with Sales to create the initial impression for customers
- Work with the CTO and CNO to develop and further product plans with regard to Microsoft products and technologies.
- Provides in-depth product demonstrations and presentations for customers and marketing events
- Works with Codero Cloud Engineers and Dev/Ops to co-own the delivery of the solution offering, ensuring that the proposed architecture is properly scoped and in-line with customer goals and business requirements
- Work with Strategic Accounts Manager and Business Development Executives to develop relationships with RLEC Partners and other strategic partners and resellers to understand their business challenges and to identify potential additional opportunities for Codero offerings
- Publicly evangelizes new Microsoft technologies and any new Codero offerings
- Strives to strengthen relationships with local region Microsoft SPs and other reps
- Participates in global and local region marketing initiatives (Events, Blogging, and Webinars)
- Assist in other Cloud projects and offerings (AWS,GCP) as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology field of study, or equivalent years of experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Microsoft solutions design subject matter expert
Has Subject Matter Expert level experience in several of the areas below:
- Platform (Azure)
- Productivity (Office 365)
- Business Apps (Dynamics)
- PaaS and dev platforms
Demonstrated ability in the following:
- Explaining complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences, and connecting technological solutions with measurable business value
- Develop innovative technical approaches as complete solutions to business problems
- Clearly articulating solutions and navigating complex solutions discussion to multiple demanding stakeholders
- A passion for helping clients succeed in designing and developing modern technology solutions
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, deductive reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with all levels of client staff and internal teams
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS**
- Microsoft Cloud Services: Office 365, Windows Azure, and Microsoft Intune
- Application development, SharePoint, SQL
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
- Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016
- Expertise in Active Directory and Windows PowerShell
- Windows Hyper-V
- MCITP, MCTS, MCM, MCSA, MCSE or other certifications
**We don't expect you to have experience with all of these, as long as you are willing to jump in & learn quickly**
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER