H.R. Recruiter (Temp To Hire or Part Time)
Support | Austin, TX | Full Time, Part Time, Contract, Temporary, and Temp to Perm
Codero is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services. Codero offers a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career.
If you love technology and love making customers smile, then come join us at Codero! You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a fabulous hosting experience and to turn each one into a raving Codero advocate.
Type of Position: Recruiter (Part Time, or Temp to Hire)
Location: Austin, TX or Lenexa, KS
Compensation: Hourly or Contractor
Codero Hosting is looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic a Staffing & Recruiter Professional who will build an effective recruiting effort and hire a stream of Top A Players as employees. The position is currently Part Time, or Temp to hire.
As a Recruiter, and Staffing Professional, you will ensure that company staffing needs are filled in a timely manner, and that the company maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates for every open position.
The Recruiter will partner with hiring managers, and work in an entrepreneurial start-up environment focused on providing leading Cloud, Dedicated, and Managed Hosting services to customers worldwide.
- Develop partnerships with hiring managers in the staffing process, including identifying staffing needs and managing recruiting and screening of candidates, hiring, and onboarding.
- Write job requisitions and develop posting strategies for maximum exposure.
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, searches, and referrals.
- Provide ongoing status of requisitions, advise hiring managers throughout the hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner.
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Develop strategic and innovative recruiting initiatives that have a substantial impact on the company’s success.
- Three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in a high tech recruting or staffing role is required, preferably in an entrepreneurial technology company, and preferably in multi-site/multi-state environments.
- Proven track record of success in technical recruiting; minimum (1) year recruiting experience in the web, or cloud hosting industry preferred.
- Ability to manage a high volume of job requisitions and offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges.
- Must be able to meet multiple individual and team deadlines in a fast paced, changing, dynamic work environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to build internal business partnerships and to establish rapport and credibility at all levels.
- Skilled at salary negotications, and able to sell the company values.
- Proficient in the use of various candidate sourcing platforms including but not limited to JobScore®, LinkedIn®, social networking sites, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Superior work ethic.
- Passionate about company and personal success.
- Be part of a team, with best in breed work quality.
- Desire and ability to go the extra mile in everything you do.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, HR or related field.
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER