Full Stack Software Developer
Development | Lenexa, KS or Austin, TX | Full Time
Codero Hosting is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services. We offer a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career.
If you love technology and love making customers smile, then come join us! You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a fabulous hosting experience so that we can to turn each one into a raving Codero advocate!
Full Stack Software Engineer
Overland Park, KS or Austin, TX
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Codero Hosting, you will be working with some of the best developers to engineer and deploy the next generation of Cloud computing and Hybrid Hosting technologies in the industry.
What you will be doing
- Design, build and deploy new features for our next generation hosting platform
- Work closely with product and development teams to create an amazing user experience
- Manage your own time and focusing on the continuous delivery of projects
- Build integration and unit tests along with code
- Work in agile development environment with short sprints and standups
- Implement proof of concept, prototypes and production-grade software.
- Maintain and support existing software and hardware systems, infrastructure and production.
- Assist support staff and team members in trouble-shooting software issues and implementing bug fixes.
- Takes ownership of the code base. Work to continually improve code quality, and get bugs fixed and deployed rapidly
Experience in or knowledge of
- Python, Celery, Go, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, SaltStack, Flask, Git, React, Elixir
- Deep understanding and knowledge of virtualization (libvirt, KVM, Xenserver)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong programming skills including software engineering methodologies and best practices
- Independence and initiative
- REST/API development
- Passionate about good design, solid test coverage, and quality code
Must have experience
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Strong experience with Python or other scripting languages
- Experience working in a Linux development environment.
- Strong experience with relational databases, and specifically MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Experience in consuming RESTful APIs.
- Demonstrated desire to learn technology
- Superb communication skills a must
- Experience with languages such as PHP also strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Angular.js
- Salary + Bonus
- Flexible Work Hours
- Life and Disability Insurances
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) with a company match.