Director of Marketing
Marketing | Austin, TX | Full Time
Do you thrive in an environment that is high octane, success driven and customer oriented? Do you enjoy blending art and science to attract and engage the best prospects? Is enabling sales team success critical to you? If so, then Codero is the place for you.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to play a vital role on our global marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a team player with excellent leadership skills, a deep understanding of online marketing, demand generation, and customer experience; an excellent communicator and relationship builder; and a proven performer with an outstanding track record of results.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing Codero’s online marketing vision, strategies, and plans. You will oversee all aspects of the company’s website while designing multi-touch demand generation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics. You will partner with multiple disciplines to drive demand, including Sales, Product, Development and Channel Partners. You will be strategic enough to engage in planning, yet willing to roll up your sleeves to run a hands on marketing team day to day.
Codero Hosting is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services. We specialize in helping companies of all sizes more effectively manage growth while maintaining a hassle-free infrastructure. To accelerate our growth we need a marketing leader that will be a credible professional, one who will garner confidence from our executive team, investors, employees, and customers. If you love technology, and love delighting customers, then join us in our adventure!
The Position - Director of Marketing:
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), the Director of Marketing will define, build and execute the go to market plan for Codero. The Director of Marketing will manage a team of marketing and communication professionals, as well as external agencies. The successful candidate will be an experienced technology marketing leader in high tech, and digital marketing, with a track record of successfully creating and implementing comprehensive and innovative marketing strategies centered on marketing knowledge and expertise for Hosting, Cloud, SaaS, or large scale online web business.
Note: Prior relevant experience in the Hosting or SaaS industries is required. HubSpot and Salesforce.com experience is highly desirable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tactical management of all marketing and demand generation deliverables: email, webinars, blog, web content, social, etc.
- Own our website and online brand experience
- Articulate compelling value propositions for Codero offerings for different market segments
- Drive adoption and customer preference for Codero's services
- Work with CRO to identify and develop company communication, branding, and marketing strategy, including actively engaging and collaborating with community luminaries
- Strategic planning that includes positioning, market and competitive analysis, customer acquisition and conversion programs and product positioning
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and develop product positioning and messaging for each customer segment
- Drive product launch management, sales training, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales enablement
- Execute demand generation plan; creation, lead generation, tracking, nurturing and program management through HubSpot
- Create and implementation a functional marketing plan, including direct marketing, advertising, digital marketing (web, SEO/SEM), social media-focused marketing, analyst relations, demand generation, events and branding
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities
- Manage the content calendar for the company, and be the managing editor
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant professional experience, ideally heading marketing for a leading technology provider
- Strong Hosting and Cloud services market and product knowledge, coupled with solid technical understanding/aptitude
- Proven track record in effectively building marketing and communications strategy on-time, with high-quality deliverables and a high level of customer engagement
- Experience with web design and user experience
- Deep understanding of and solid experience with social media, web based demand generation and SEO/SEM
- Familiarity or proven success building communities
- Ability to lead a high performing team and develop an environment of success
- Ability to proactively engage with product management and development teams and work strategically and collaboratively across functional teams to establish clear priorities of product and technical requirements
- Strong project management, and communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively communicate throughout all levels of the organization
- Operate at the highest level of professionalism and personal integrity
- Be located in Austin, Texas
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with a company match.