Client Retention Specialist
Operations | Austin, TX | Full Time
Codero Hosting is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services. Codero offers a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career.
If you love technology and love making customers smile, then come join us at Codero! You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a fabulous hosting experience and to turn each one into a raving Codero advocate!
Codero is a high-tech company, so if you have at least 2 or more years of experience with a Hosting or Cloud technology organization, then we want to hear from you! If you have no direct & relevant experience in hosting, or high technology cloud services kindly please do not apply.
Client Retention Specialist
Location: Austin, TX or Lenexa, KS
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
We offer an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, flexible spending accounts, & 401(k) with a company match.
SUMMARY: Codero Hosting is looking for a Client Retention Specialist who is passionate about customers and customer retention, loyalty, support, and satisfaction.
The Client Retention Specialist is responsible for building strong relationships with Codero’s customers and to be the central point of contact for support issues, account management issues, enhancement requests, defect resolutions, and all matters pertaining to the assigned customer base.
The Client Retention Specialist is also responsible for increased customer loyalty and reduced customer churn across the assigned Codero customer base, and the position calls for a person with an outgoing personality who is able to influence others and who has a passion for customers and for delivering results consistently.
This a very demanding and intense position that will require the final candidate to reside in the immediate areas of Austin, TX or Lenexa, KS to collaborate with the Codero teams as well as be in close proximity in case of emergency. No telecommuting accepted.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Client Retention Specialist is accountable and responsible for customer retention and customer satisfaction across his/her base of assigned customers. His/her compensation will be reflective of and closely tied to these factors.
- They have to be a customer advocate of the first rate who works with customers tirelessly and manages significant and unique issues in a timely manner through proactive and reactive resolution plans.
- Analyzes support case activity to identify repetitive patterns and pursue proactive operational improvement to stem customer dissatisfaction and churn.
- Works cross functionally with customer support, sales, product development and account management to advocate for client needs and ensure a superior support experience.
- Prioritizes and escalates unresolved issues promptly to ensure customer satisfaction, and retention.
- Conduct regular communication and status meetings with client contacts, leadership and internal partners.
- Proactively notify clients of any activities related to their account, including technical or billing issues.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction day in and day out, 24x7x365.
- Proactively add value and improve customer perceptions of Codero through understanding their business needs and making recommendations.
- Collaborate daily, hourly, and closely with the Installed Base sales team regarding account strategies.
- Act as relationship escalation point for customer related issues.
- Review and analyze customer contact trends and work with other departments to resolve issues.
- Maintain excellent communication with Customer Service and the Installed Base Sales team.
- Resolves customer issues through active listening, empathy and professionalism. Demonstrates ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, often high pressure environment, with proven ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL COMPETANCIES
- 2 or more years of Hosting or Cloud experience required.
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Track and manage client interactions in CRM system.
- Uses professional skill and understanding of industry practices to resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative and/or practical ways.
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- High stamina and ability to work long hours, which can include nights and weekends.
- Solution oriented, able to quickly coordinate the resources needed to identify the logical alternatives to issue resolution, present same to customer, and act to coordinate execution immediately.
- Attention to detail, speed, ability to multi-task, pride, and thoroughness in completing work tasks.
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER