Product Manager - Programs and Partnerships
Product Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Coalition's mission is to solve cyber risk. We provide cyber security tools and up to $15M of insurance coverage to help businesses remain resilient in the face of pervasive and dynamic cyber and technological risks. Our cyber risk management platform encompasses insurance, threat intelligence, patch and vulnerability scanning, DDoS mitigation, ransomware protection, and more. Coalition’s team of engineers, security researchers, incident responders, and insurance personnel protect customers before, during, and after cyber incidents. Our insurance products are backed by Swiss Re, one of the world’s largest (re)insurers, Lloyds of London, and Argo Group. We are based in San Francisco, although you'll find some of our team in more exotic places.
If you enjoy solving problems at scale (with lots riding on it), then read on...
About the Role:
As a Product Manager at Coalition you will own one of the company's strategic product areas and business outcomes. You'll identify key problems to solve, prioritize products to build, and work with stakeholders to launch innovative solutions. A great product manager thinks creatively, has strong empathy for users and builds expertise in their domain. You'll be balancing different perspectives, making thoughtful decisions on trade-offs, and creating empathy for our customers to build the right products at the right time. Partnerships is a key channel for Coalition to acquire customers and help them manage cyber risk. You’ll work with a variety of partners from associations to technology companies to jointly envision and build delightful product experiences.
- Set the product vision and strategy for Coalition’s partnerships
- Identify partnerships opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to prioritize
- Envision the full product experience, drive technical scoping, and create requirements to execute on the business, product, and technical front.
- Beyond individual programs, you will contribute to our overall partner platform product, APIs, and scaling this line of business for the company.
- You have a passion for technology and have 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager building software products
- You can think big picture, but also can get your hands dirty to execute and get things shipped
- You're able to navigate both internal and external stakeholders to communicate plans, ideas, and decisions with clarity
- You feel equally comfortable informing technical / API design and building delightful user experiences
- You prioritize and drive decisions, leveraging both qualitative research and quantitative analysis
- You can lead independently and can own an outcome for the business
- Experience working with external partners previously is a nice to have but not necessary
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- 401(k) plan
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Open vacation days
- We embrace distributed work; some benefits will vary by location
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employees
- More details at https://www.coalitioninc.com/careers
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.