Systems Engineer, Pre-sales - IL/WI
Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Come and be a part of something great! CloudGenix is a high-growth startup in an incredibility hot market called Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN). We are looking for high-energy, smart, fearless and talented people to join our growing team.
CloudGenix has a differentiated SD-WAN solution that gives our customers an entirely new way to build their WAN - one that is defined by applications and business priorities instead of packets and protocols. By focusing on end-user experience our customers achieve more than twice the performance at less than half the cost and can leave the legacy technologies and costs of supporting them behind.
CloudGenix App-Fabric is designed to meet the needs of modern applications, including SaaS-and cloud-based apps such as Office365, AWS, Azure, Unified Communications and VoIP. Network managers can leverage CloudGenix AppFabric to set up business rules and app-SLAs instead of complex networking protocols and rules, simplifying network configurations by up to 90 percent. Customers can now manage their WAN using policies based on business intent for applications and sites encompassing performance, compliance and security. With CloudGenix ION, the network acts as a centralized database storing 100 percent of network and app flows, reducing fragmentation across devices, and providing access to actionable application and network insights.
Select Systems Engineer
Pre-sales | IL/WI | Full Time
The Select Systems Engineer represents the CloudGenix SD-WAN Solution to customers. You will serve as the tip of spear in sales process and will play a crucial role in the success of your region.
The primary responsibilities for this position will be:
- Serve as an integral part of the Sales team
- Build relationships with customers, earn trusted advisor status
- Work with customers to understand their technology and business challenges
- Lead white board sessions
- Present in person and remotely
- Design Solutions to solve technology and business challenges
- Own the Proof-of-Concept Process
- Gather Requirements and Success Criteria
- Build the Project-Plan with timelines
- Execute the plan
- Present results and findings to customers
- Manage the transition from pre-sales to post-sales
- Deliver training to customers and channel partners
- Participate in frequent internal education
- Provide input on improvements including new features and/or products
- 3+ years of Pre-sales Systems Engineering Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ year experience supporting enterprise customers with complex LAN/WAN environments.
- Advanced knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, expertise with general routing/switching, Routing protocols (e.g BGP, OSPF, EIGRP), Campus and DataCenter Architectures.
- Deep understanding of TCP. Experience with supporting Firewalls, Load Balancers and WAN Optimization that deal with flows and applications are helpful.
- Experience with APIs and Programmability
- Operational understanding of Enterprise Apps and Enterprise Security (IPSEC, PKI, traditional overlay VPN technologies).
- Experience with SaaS, IaaS (AWS, GCP, Azure), virtualization and hypervisors including VMware vSphere, MS HyperV, KVM.
- Advanced Troubleshooting skills across L1-L7, including the use of packet sniffers, on platform diagnostics.
While attractive compensation and standard benefits packages take care of your day-day life, we think you will love the atmosphere, engaging fun, sheer energy, and camaraderie once you are onboard.