Select Account Manager
Sales | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
Come and be a part of something great! CloudGenix is a high-growth startup, in an incredibility hot market called, Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN). We are looking for high-energy, smart and talented people to join our growing team.
CloudGenix has a differentiated SD-WAN solution that gives our customers an entirely new way to build their WAN- one that is defined by applications and business priorities instead of packets and protocols. As a result, our customers achieve more than twice the performance at less than half the cost.
“This Networking Tech Could Erode Cisco’s Dominance” Fortune by Jonathan Vanian
CloudGenix 2015 “Cool Vendor” in Enterprise Networking. Gartner Inc.
More from analysts and press at cloudgenix.com
Select Account Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC
As a CloudGenix Select Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling to and supporting potential and existing customers within a designated geographic territory for our Select Account sales division. You will be the primary customer relationship owner, responsible for developing and executing on strategic sales plans leveraging all routes to market. This includes owning and coordinating all aspects of account activities and maintaining a keen understanding of customer’s business and strategy. The Select Account Manager is the Team Lead supported by a Pre-Sales Engineer and other sales support resources, including Business Development. This position is a progression point for our Field Sales Executive role.
High Activity (Hunter) Sales Style
Elite Messaging and Presenting Skills
Ability to Building Champions
Business Command and Operational Excellence
- Demonstrate a collaborative team partnership with your Systems Engineer, Channel Sales Rep, and Business Development Rep to identify, qualify and develop sales opportunities that match up with CloudGenix's delivery model.
- Consistent focus on outbound prospecting via account/contact research, cold calling, email, and social media to generate and uncover opportunities
- Develop and demonstrate a complete understanding of the regions strategic customers, partners and alliances.
- Drive business development activities including but not limited: identifying qualified accounts were the CloudGenix solution will help solve customer challenges, assist in driving attendance to regional based marketing events, establishing and nurturing partner relationships, etc.
- Integrate and manage Salesforce.com into your regions opportunity and sales management.
- Ability to clearly understand and deliver the CloudGenix technical and business value propositions to small and large audiences.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field.
- Record of overachievement in High Tech Sales; Networking, Storage, Virtualization, Security, etc.
- Proven team leadership skills
- A very strong understanding of your regional customers and channel partners
- Enterprise level territory planning skills
- Highly skilled in presenting (PowerPoint/Keynote and Whiteboarding) in front of small and large audiences
- Strong Activity based hunting skills.