Sales Operations Analyst
Sales | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
Come and be a part of something great! CloudGenix is a high-growth startup, in an incredibility hot market called, Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN). We are looking for high-energy, smart and talented people to join our growing team.
CloudGenix has a differentiated SD-WAN solution that gives our customers an entirely new way to build their WAN- one that is defined by applications and business priorities instead of packets and protocols. As a result, our customers achieve more than twice the performance at less than half the cost.
“This Networking Tech Could Erode Cisco’s Dominance” Fortune by Jonathan Vanian
CloudGenix 2015 “Cool Vendor” in Enterprise Networking. Gartner Inc.
More from analysts and press at cloudgenix.com
Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Raleigh, NC
As a CloudGenix Sales Operations Analysts, you will provide analysis and support to the sales management team and you’ll be involved in key forecasting and decision making. You'll work with our Sales Operations Manager to gather consistent and accurate information in Salesforce to report to the Sales, Finance, and management teams. You’ll also be responsible for compiling, analyzing, and interpreting the sales pipeline, developing and tracking KPIs, and reviewing the strategic objects of the Sales management teams. As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will develop analyses and presentations for leadership containing insightful and useful intelligence based around CloudGenix sales activity.
Primary Job Responsibilities
· Salesforce: Manage, admin, report, build dashboards, clean data. You must have Salesforce experience in a Sales Operations role prior to submitting to this role.
· Work closely with finance and sales management to turn business metrics into analytical projects
· Conduct sales analysis and provide direction and insight to support the Sales management team
· Develop analyses and presentations for the management team that contain insightful and useful information
· Gather, model, and visualize data from across the company
· Work under tight deadlines and for extended hours during end of quarter and year-end periods as needed
· Develop understanding of CloudGenix’s workflows and a detailed understanding of our policies
· Transform key findings into visual presentations, including graphs and charts for Sales Management and Executive team
· Work closely with internal logistics team to assist with updates to our Sales team and Partner Community
· Evaluate existing business processes and systems to identify gaps and opportunities for their streamlining
· Assist in onboarding and training of new hires within the Sales team
· Work within CRM systems like Salesforce for reporting and Dashboard creation
· Salesforce administration: You must have previous experience as a Salesforce administrator
· Bachelor's degree in business administration or other quantitative scientific field with 2 years of related experience supporting a sales organization, or a master’s degree in business administration or other quantitative scientific field with 2 years of related experience supporting a sales organization
· Advanced spreadsheet skills, including proven experience managing and summarizing large and diverse data sets, compiling sales reports, and performing analyses
· Experience collaborating with teams to gather critical information and deliver data-driven analyses and recommendations
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills