Sales Development Representative; Raleigh, NC
Sales | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
Come and be a part of something great! CloudGenix is a high-growth startup, in an incredibility hot market called, Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN). We are looking for high-energy, smart and talented people to join our growing team.
CloudGenix has a differentiated SD-WAN solution that gives our customers an entirely new way to build and manage their WAN - one that is defined by applications and business priorities instead of packets and protocols. As a result, our customers achieve more than twice the performance at less than half the cost.
We encourage you to explore more about our brand and culture in the marketplace:
Learn about how we're replacing industry giants in the enterprise (Cisco Meraki)
Click here to read our customer reviews on Gartner Peer Insights!
Meet our people and get a sense of our thriving culture
Sales Development Representative
Location: Raleigh, NC
The Sales Development Representative will drive market share by setting introductory meetings for the Enterprise field sales organization, as well as assist in moving opportunities to closure. They will be responsible for developing and qualifying outbound prospecting via cold calling, as well as nurturing inbound leads from demo requests, partner field events, and webinars. As an SDR, you will align to a geographic territory and own the prospects headquartered within your state. This role will provide the knowledge and skills required for a natural evolution into an Account Manager sales role, with longer-term opportunities in a field sales role.
- Inbound lead qualification for Enterprise and follow up activity based on Marketing events and web site inquiries
- Outbound prospecting via account/contact research and cold calling to generate and uncover opportunities
- Achieve or exceed goal for qualified meetings on a monthly basis
- Dedicated alignment with an outside sales representative and pre-sales engineer to achieve or exceed revenue targets
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Produce high level of call and email activity daily
- Proactively continue company product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information
- Manage and log activity in Salesforce.com daily
- Undergraduate with a degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or a related field preferred
- Lead Development experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Highly competitive and history of winning
- Passionate about technology, innovation and disruption
- Ability to work in a high energy, dynamic sales team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Gmail, and Salesforce.com a plus
- Ambition and aspiration to be promoted to outside sales organization within 24 months