Inside Sales Representative
Sales | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
Come and be a part of something great! CloudGenix is a high-growth startup, in an incredibility hot market called, Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN). We are looking for high-energy, smart and talented people to join our growing team.
CloudGenix has a differentiated SD-WAN solution that gives our customers an entirely new way to build their WAN- one that is defined by applications and business priorities instead of packets and protocols. As a result, our customers achieve more than twice the performance at less than half the cost.
“This Networking Tech Could Erode Cisco’s Dominance” Fortune by Jonathan Vanian
CloudGenix 2015 “Cool Vendor” in Enterprise Networking. Gartner Inc.
More from analysts and press at cloudgenix.com
Location: Raleigh, NC
The Inside Sales Representative will drive market share by setting appointments that build pipeline for the field sales organization as well as assist in moving opportunities to closure. They will be responsible for developing and qualifying inbound leads, outbound prospecting via cold calling, and aligning to a geographic territory for follow up on general inquiries. This role will provide the knowledge and skills required for a natural evolution into our outside sales organization. Qualified candidates will embrace this opportunity as a progression point to a field sales role within 24 months.
- Inbound lead qualification and follow up activity based on Marketing events and web site inquiries
- Outbound prospecting via account/contact research and cold calling to generate and uncover opportunities
- Achieve or exceed goal for qualified meetings on a monthly basis
- Dedicated alignment with an outside sales representative and pre-sales engineer to achieve or exceed revenue targets
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Produce high level of call and email activity daily
- Proactively continue company product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information
- Manage and log activity in Salesforce.com daily
- Undergraduate with a degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or a related field preferred
- Lead Development experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Highly competitive and history of winning
- Passionate about technology, innovation and disruption
- Ability to work in a high energy, dynamic sales team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Gmail, and Salesforce.com a plus
- Ambition and aspiration to be promoted to outside sales organization within 24 months