Sales | Ohio Valley - Remote WAH | Full Time
Come and be a part of something great! CloudGenix is a high-growth startup, in an incredibility hot market called, Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN). We are looking for high-energy, smart and talented people to join our growing team.
CloudGenix has a differentiated SD-WAN solution that gives our customers an entirely new way to build their WAN- one that is defined by applications and business priorities instead of packets and protocols. As a result, our customers achieve more than twice the performance at less than half the cost.
“This Networking Tech Could Erode Cisco’s Dominance” Fortune by Jonathan Vanian
CloudGenix 2015 “Cool Vendor” in Enterprise Networking. Gartner Inc.
More from analysts and press at cloudgenix.com
Location: Various Across US (Ohio Valley, NYC)
As a CloudGenix Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling to and supporting potential and existing customers within a designated geographic territory. You will be the primary customer relationship owner, responsible for developing and executing on strategic sales plans leveraging all routes to market. This includes owning and coordinating all aspects of account activities and maintaining a keen understanding of customer’s business and strategy. The Account Executive is the Team Lead aligned to a dedicated Inside Sales Representative and Pre-Sales Engineer. This position is a progression point for our Regional Vice President role.
High Activity (Hunter) Sales Style
Elite Messaging and Presenting Skills
Ability to Building Champions
Business Command and Operational Excellence
Passion for technology and disruption
- Collaboration with the VP of Sales to develop and deploy a strategic CloudGenix regional sales plan
- Develop and deliver a regional channel program that incorporates partner selection, training certification and event management that will lead to a consistent sales productivity model.
- Develop and demonstrate a complete understanding of the regions strategic customers, partners and alliances.
- Demonstrate a collaborative team partnership with your Systems Engineer and inside sales representative to identify, qualify and develop direct and partner opportunities that match up with CloudGenix's delivery model.
- Drive business development activities including but not limited: identifying qualified accounts were the CloudGenix solution will help solve customer challenges, assist in driving attendance to regional based marketing events, establishing and nurturing partner relationships, etc.
- Integrate and manage Salesforce.com into your regions opportunity and sales management.
- Ability to clearly understand and deliver the CloudGenix technical and business value propositions to small and large audiences.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field.
- Record of overachievement in High Tech Sales; Networking, Storage, Virtualization, Security, etc.
- Proven team leadership skills
- A very strong understanding of your regional customers and channel partners
- Enterprise level territory planning skills
- Highly skilled in presenting (PowerPoint/Keynote and White boarding) in front of small and large audiences
- Strong Activity based hunting skills.