All other teams | San Francisco, CA
At CloudFlare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to build a better web. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the web. We already serve more web traffic than Twitter, Bing, Wikipedia, Amazon, Apple, and Instagram combined. Anytime we push a line of code, it affects hundreds of millions of web surfers overnight. We are still a small team, well-funded, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
CloudFlare is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team. The candidate will work closely with the cofounders to keep them organized and productive. The ideal candidate has experience managing calendars, booking travel (keeping a budget and the drudgeries of travel in mind) and setting executives up for success.
- Assist with scheduling meetings and managing the calendar
- Book travel and other arrangements
- Assist with projects that may arise such as researching and planning events
- Between two and 5 years of experience
- Excellent understanding of the art of scheduling and booking travel
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while multitasking and managing multiple priorities
We offer competitive salaries, equity, fantastic health benefits plan, a new laptop, monthly CalTrain / BART pass for commuters and the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated team where you will see your contribution daily. Our sunny offices are based in SOMA in San Francisco, CA.
Sound like somewhere you'd thrive? We'd love to hear from you. Submit your resume and a short paragraph to introduce yourself.
CloudFlare is a security company. All prospective employees will be subject to an extensive background check.
CloudFlare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.