All other teams | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At CloudFlare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to build a better web. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the web. We already serve more web traffic than Twitter, Bing, Wikipedia, Amazon, Apple, Instagram and Zynga combined. Anytime we push a line of code, it affects over 200 million web surfers overnight. We are still a small team, well-funded, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our Channel Partner team. This role will serve as the primary point of contact for CloudFlare's Certified Hosting Provider Partner Program. You will be responsible for the entire program ranging from on-boarding new partners to supporting our current partners to expanding the structure of CloudFlare's channel program. This role will balance day-to-day activities with strategic long-term planning deliverables. CloudFlare is in the early stages of its channel program and we view this role as helping to take it to the next level.
- Two to 5 years experience working with channel programs, either as a Channel Manager or as a Certified Partner
- Ability to streamline and improve the current partner on-boarding process & tools
- Experience distilling customer feedback into product enhancements and working with the engineering team to implement
- Experience creating reward programs or contests to drive certain behaviors
- A creative side to create engaging marketing materials such as emails and conference handouts, as well as promotional products that will resonate with Partners
- Strong communication skills
- You have worked at a hosting company or a web development company
- You understand DNS and how the underpinnings of the Internet works
- Comfortable attending conferences, seminars, and other industry networking events
- Able to travel 25%+ of the time to meet with or grow this customer segment
We offer competitive salaries, equity, strong health benefits plan, a new laptop, monthly CalTrain / BART pass for commuters and the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated team where you will see your contribution daily. Our sunny offices are based in SOMA in San Francisco, CA.
Sound like somewhere you'd thrive? We'd love to hear from you. Submit your resume and a short paragraph to introduce yourself.