Engineering | Denver, CO | Full Time
Cloud Elements is a cloud application developer and integrator based in Denver, CO. We partner with leading SaaS, PaaS and big data vendors such as Google, GitHub, SendGrid, Twilio, Stripe, Box, SalesForce.com, ZenDesk, Hadoop, and MongoDB; that is an impressive list and it continues to grow! Software Engineers at Cloud Elements get to work on building really cool SaaS applications; developing both our propietary SaaS services, and building out our client's SaaS services.
Life is great at Cloud Elements and we are growing our team! This is a challenging and dynamic role, where you can use your creative problem solving, resourcefulness, and web design mastery to build bleeding edge Saas applications!
What we would like you to have:
- 4-5 years experience.
- Rapidly prototype, design, and implement new features
- Create innovative and clean user interfaces
- Participate in group design and problem solving discussions
- Stay relevant with related technologies and suggest innovative solutions
- Extensive experience building non-trivial web applications by hand
- Experience working with and creating AJAX applications
- Fluent in CSS, HTML, DHTML, and related technologies
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services
- Familiarity with JSON
- Unix/Linux experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiarity with web transport protocols (HTTP/S, SSL)
- Experience testing web applications (unit tests, Selenium, etc.)
- Experience with Web Application frameworks (Django, Rails, etc)
- Experience with Relational Databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc)
- Startup experience
We'd love to hear from you! Please upload your resume and share with us your GitHub link or other source where we can take a look at samples of your work.
This position could be based at our offices in the Denver, CO area or in Dallas, TX.
We offer comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision. We also offer equity participation.